Elder Merrill's Current Address

Elder Merrill's Current Address

Elder Nathaniel Merrill
Philippines Baguio Mission
PO Box 7 (po box for letters only)
Brgy: San Vicente East
Urdaneta City, Pangasinan 2428
Philippines

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 10th, 2013

This week went well.  We worked this week with the Senior Couple missionaries Elder and Sister Dinkel.  They took pictures and said they'd post them on their blog.  I think it is Bradvalarie.blogspot.com  You can go look at that if you'd like.  I went on exchanges twice this week and in those 2 days I got 18 lessons taught.  It was 2 super productive days and it was really fun to have those days on exchanges as well. 

umm.... I have no time left....Sorry

--

                                                                           Elder Nathaniel J. Merrill
                                                                         Philippines Baguio Mission

1 comment:

  1. I also saw a foreigner missionary blog post, thanks God we have also.

    Thanks for sharing and I love knowing it.

    link to ricky rodriguez

    ReplyDelete